Thursday, September 16, 2004

My letter to CBS:

Neither George Bush's nor John Kerry's military records interest me with regards to the upcoming election. Actually, they don't interest me at all. I'm not a great fan of either man, politically or otherwise.

However, I am a great fan of playing fair, and of building and exhibiting decent "character," the definition of which includes accepting the possibility that one may have made a mistake, admitting this when confronted with the evidence, doing one's very best to satisfy anyone harmed or offended, and committing to doing better from this point forward.

I am not satisfied that CBS or Dan Rather have done anything along these lines with regards to the TANG memo fiasco. I feel that CBS and Rather have done something that I despise in politicians, or news organizations, which is to assume that I'm stupid.

"60 Minutes" was once an interesting, entertaining, and reputable news source for me. I doubt I'll ever trust it, or watch it, again.

4 Comments:

Blogger startonline said...

Nice blog, keep up the good work!
I have a site to wedding guest book.
It's a free information site on wedding guest book.
You should check it out if you have the time :-)

October 22, 2005 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, please list it on my favourite Blog Directory.

It has lots of links to google blog blogs

William MacDonald

October 30, 2005 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger WDM Info Services said...

I like your blog, please list it on my favourite Blog Directory.

It has lots of links to bad girl blog blogs

William MacDonald

October 31, 2005 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger rokkgod said...

I was surfing around and found another George Bush site.George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People This place has a ton of funny videos and mp3s.

November 7, 2005 at 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home