Monday, August 25, 2003

Summer of my dreams

In the shade of this old tree, in the summer of my dreams
by the tall grass, by the wild rose, where the trees dance, and the wind blows
as the days go oh so slowly, and the sun shines oh so holy
on the good and gracious green, in the summer of my dreams

By the banks of this old stream, in the summer of my dreams
by the deep pool where the fish wait for the old fool with the wrong bait
There's a field of purple clover, there's a small cloud passing over
then the rain comes washing clean, in the summer of my dreams

See the raindrops on the grass now, just like diamonds lying there
by the old road where I pass now, there's a twilight in the air
and as the sun sets down before me, I see my true love waiting for me
standing by the back porch screen, in the summer of my dreams

In the shade of this old tree, in the summer of my dreams
by the tall grass, by the wild rose, where the trees dance as the beans grow
as the days go oh so slowly, as the sun shines oh so lowly
on the good and gracious green, in the summer of my dreams

1 Comments:

Blogger uiyui said...

You said you will love me wow gold the whole life, but you marry her. You said Cheap WoW Gold you will wow power leveling,come to marry me, but this will not be carried out forever.WoW Gold I am trying my best to forget you and do not love you anymore. wow leveling But I failed and I still love you. Maybe wow leveling she needs you more compared wow leveling with me. So I tell you that world of warcraft power leveling you should love world of warcraft power leveling her and take good world of warcraft leveling care of her. You said I was so kind.world of warcraft leveling Yes, because I love you,world of warcraft leveling I hope you will be happy forever.

February 2, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home