Thursday, October 24, 2002

So, Suli, where the heck have you been already?

- Recovering from dogbite. Surgery consult is next Tuesday.

- Trying to get my F-ing computer to let me set up my site with Moveable Type (help me, please, all Mac-heads!!!!).

- Spending a week driving to San Antonio, visiting, and driving back, which was the best vacation I've ever had, and I mean EVER.

- Thoroughly enjoying the re-emergence of a sweet, funny, kind, sexy, handsome fellow in my life.

- Rehearsing to sing and play piano for a local ballet performance, a first for me.

- Having probably the best party I've ever had last night. All bluegrasss and chili. I managed to fit 30 people with guitars, banjos, mandolins, fiddles, and a dawghouse bass into my little living room, with my grand piano, with room left for dogs and spectators. My house is full of such good juju right now!

- Giving great thanks for the presence of my baby brother, who's visiting from DC with his wonderful loverboy JL. They asked me to take them to Target, since they haven't been able to go shopping in DC without fear of, you know, getting shot..

We'll all chat later. Hope every one is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home