Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Sorry, folks, I may be out of pocket for a day or two. I had a run-in with the neighbor's pit bull earlier today and suffered a pretty bad chomp to the left elbow. I spent the evening at the ER, I'll probably have to have surgery to repair the muscle and put the bursa back where it belongs.

The dog in question is at the pound, and will likely be put down. I'm not necessarily happy about this. I have been trying to find a way to have this dog rescued because, even though he's a pit, he has never deserved the gratuitous beatings that his owners have visited on him almost every day that I've lived next door to them. I have to say, honestly, though, that I'm glad I was the one who got bitten instead of the toddlers up and down my street.

Since I'm not practiced in typing one-handed (like some bloggers who shall remain nameless... until I'm healed heh heh) I'll just have to mouse around and read what all of you pervs have to say about the state of the world and each other.

You have no idea how long it took for me to type this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home