Friday, August 30, 2002

Oh, why not.

1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own?
I don't wear it, but I collect vintage lingerie -- I have an ancient burgandy velvet - ecru lace dressing gown. I had my portrait made in it once, but I don't think it should be worn again.

2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire?
Pej's socks.

3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why?
Not an issue. My mom and I made a deal some time back that everytime she hands down a clothing item to me, I ditch something in my closet. Since she loves to shop and I HATE to shop, this works for both of us.

4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in?
I consider chador to be a really hot look for me.

5. What has been your biggest fashion accident?
A few years ago, when I performed a solo piano/vocal concert, somebody took a picture of me from behind. The suit I was wearing looked really good, but one does not need to be photographed sitting on a piano stool. It's not pretty, no matter what you're wearing.

[Smoochy, Jen.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home