Tuesday, July 23, 2002

This is the last thing I'm gonna say about this. Maybe.

Chris, hunny, Earle's lyrics (read them, please) do not praise Allah, describe the U.S. as the land of the infidel, etc., blah, blah. Those terms are surrounded by quotes in the lyrics. Earle created the kid's internal monologue based on what might have actually taken place. This isn't the first time that something like this has been done.

If it's un-American of him to do this, then we'll all just have to quit watching and listening to the news, reading the paper, or goddammit even quit blogging because I don't know about you, but I've heard more Arabic chants and praises to Allah in the past 10 months than a crack ho has cousins. I guess that makes me un-American.


Can we talk about something else now? I know -- Sex!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home